|Category||Supplements in Capsules|
|More items available upon order||no|
Liv Benefit is a combination of artichoke, turmeric, dandelion and black radish. These plant extracts work in synergy between them. Curcumin is the yellow pigment of turmeric, while cinarina caffeoylquinic is an acid that is found in the leaves of the artichoke. The radish is a plant traditionally used in the United States.
Suitable for: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free.
• The artichoke, turmeric and dandelion act favorably on the digestive function and liver.
• The artichoke is useful for the elimination of intestinal gas.
• Artichoke and Dandelion act favorably on the cleansing functions of the body.
• The artichoke acts favorably on lipid metabolism.
• The artichoke, turmeric and black radish are useful for their antioxidant action.
• Turmeric acts favorably on the function of the digestive system and joint function.
• Turmeric is useful for combating disorders of the menstrual cycle.
• The dandelion acts favorably on the regularity of bowel movements.
• The dandelion and black radish act favorably on the drainage of body fluids.
• The black radish acts favorably on the digestive function, the function of the urinary tract and the fluidity of bronchial secretions.
• Liv Benefit is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
DOSAGE AND COMPONENTS
Daily dose (2 capsules)
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) leaf powder 260 mg
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) leaves 60 mg
titrated tit. 2.5% in acid caffeoylquinic
Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) root powder 320 mg
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale Weber) root powder 30 mg
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale Weber) root 20 mg
titrated tit. to 2% inulin
Black radish (radish var. Niger Miller) root powder 40 mg
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) leaf powder, artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) leaves es tit. 2.5% in caffeoylquinic acid, Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) root powder, dandelion (Taraxacum officinale Weber) root powder, dandelion (Taraxacum officinale Weber) root es tit. 2% inulin, black radish (radish var. Niger Miller) root powder; Capsule: HPMC; Bulking agent: corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose; Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
It contains no dairy, lactose, sucrose, wheat, dyes, preservatives, artificial flavors.
2 capsules per day to complete meals. The capsule can be opened and the contents mixed with a little water.
Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
Extradophilus, Hep Support, Hepaguard Forte®, May C 500.
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.