|Category||Supplements in Capsules|
|More items available upon order||no|
Menopause is not a disease, the hormonal changes that occur during this phase in a woman's life are natural and normal. Many women are increasingly looking for natural ways to deal with the condition of menopause. An improvement in lifestyle and diet can have a huge importance in this circumstance, regular exercise and a well balanced and varied diet is essential during menopause. Menopause is a natural combination of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and isoflavones and can be an excellent solution for women who need additional nutritional support.
Suitable for: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free.
• Borage oil is one of the most important sources of essential fatty acids of the omega-6 group, in particular of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). The GLA is essential for the synthesis of prostaglandins of type 1 (PGE1). These substances have the important function of inhibition of the inflammatory process and of platelet aggregation.
• The GLA helps to maintain the integrity of the skin favoring hydration and reducing inflammatory processes skin; therefore finds use in some cases of atopic dermatitis (reduces itching) and in skin disorders of a dialysis patient.
• The GLA is useful in premenstrual syndrome and menopausal vasomotor disorders.
• In Menopause is a natural source of phytoestrogens and isoflavones including diadzein, genistein and glycitein. Phytoestrogens, when metabolized, can help stabilize estrogen levels during menopause. Genistein and diadzein also exert an antioxidant activity.
• The extract of green tea is characterized by the presence of molecules with strong antioxidant activity: polyphenols. Among them was found, in studies in recent years, a flavonoid, EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) with antioxidant action similar to that of Vit. E in preserving oxidation membranes of nerve cells.
• Vitamin B6 is involved in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
• Vitamin E is necessary for the normal functions of the sexual organs and helps stabilize lipid membranes.
• Menopause is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
DOSAGE AND COMPONENTS
Daily dose (1 capsule)
Demi Borage oil (Borago officinalis) powder 100 mg
It provides min. 20% Gamma-Linolenic Acid
Magnesium (oxide) 600 mg (20% RDA)
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 60 mg (100% RDA)
Concentrated Soy Isoflavones 25 mg
It provides min. 40% isoflavones
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract 20 mg
standardized, min. 40% polyphenols
Niacin (Vitamin B3 as nicotinamide) NE 18 mg (100% RDA)
Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 15 I.U. 15 mg (100% RDA)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg
Zinc (Citrate) 7.5 mg (50% RDA)
Iron (Citrate) 7 mg (50% RDA)
Pantothenic Acid (Vit. B5 as Calcium pantothenate) 6 mg (100% RDA)
4.8 mg beta-carotene
Equivalent to Vitamin A activates 2,664 I.U. 800 micrograms RE (100% RDA)
Alpha Lipoic Acid 4 mg
Pine (Pinus spp.) Bark Extract 2 mg
standardized Min.70% in proanthocyanidins
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.6 mg (100% RDA)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 1.4 mg (100% RDA)
Folate (as Folic Acid) 500 micrograms
Manganese (Citrate) 0.5 micrograms
Selenium (as sodium selenite) 200 g
Copper (citrate) 100 micrograms
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 5 g
Demi Borage oil (Borago officinalis) powder provides Min. 20% Gamma-linoleic acid; Magnesium (oxide), Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate); Concentrated soy isoflavones (min. 40% isoflavones); Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract; (Standardized extract, min. 40% polyphenols); Niacin (Vitamin B3 as nicotinamide); Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate); Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride); Zinc (citrate); Iron (citrate); Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as Calcium pantothenate); Beta Carotene; Equivalent to Vitamin A active; Alpha Lipoic Acid; Pine (Pinus spp.) Bark Extract (standardized extract, proanthocyanidins in Min.70%); Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin); Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride); Folate (such as folic acid); Manganese (Citrate); Selenium (as sodium selenite); Copper (citrate); Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin); Capsule (cellulose, silicon dioxide); Anti-agglomerating agent (magnesium stearate).
It contains no dairy, lactose, sucrose, wheat, dyes, preservatives, artificial flavors.
It Contains: Soy.
1 capsule daily on completion of a main meal. The capsule can be opened and the contents mixed in a little water.
No known the recommended doses.
Bio-Magnesium, Linseed Oil in 1000, Osteoplex.
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.