Bioherbalogic Prostamed Plex

Prostamed Plex

Product code NPROSTC
Category Wellness Man
Brand Natur
Availability
More items available upon order no

Tip a friend

More questions ?

Prostitis

Supplement based on vegetable mixtures specific for the umo as a support to the immune system, for proper physiological functioning of the prostate due to the extract of the berries of saw palmetto and to that of nettle. The green tea extract affects the drainage of body fluids and norale bowel function.

Suitable for: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free.

  • Support Immune
  • Man Wellness
  • Prostitis


INDICATION

• The extract of the berries of saw palmetto acts favorably on the function of the prostate and urinary tract and the drainage of body fluids.
• The extract of pine bark is useful for its antioxidant action.
• The extract of nettle root acts favorably on prostate function.
• The extract of the leaves of green tea acts favorably on the drainage of body fluids, balance of body weight and normal bowel function.
• The extract of green tea leaves is useful for its tonic action (physical fatigue, mental) and antioxidant.
• The extract of ginger rhizome acts favorably on digestion, regular gastrointestinal motility and the elimination of gas, adjust the functionality of the cardiovascular system and joints.
• The extract of the rhizome of ginger is useful for the normal circulation of blood to counteract the localized states of tension and disturbances of the menstrual cycle.
• Prostamed Plex is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

 

DOSAGE AND COMPONENTS

Daily dose (1 capsule)

Serenoa dry extract 150 mg
intake of total fatty acids 67.5 mg
French maritime pine dry extract 35 mg
Total intake in sitosterol 33.25 mg
of which 26.25 mg Beta sitosterol
Beta sitostenolo 3.5 mg
Campesterol 3.5 mg
Campestenolo 0.7 mg
Nettle dry extract 30 mg
contribution in sitosterol 0.12 mg
Scutellaria dry extract 28.4 mg
intake of 27 mg baicalin
Quercetin 20 mg
Green tea dry extract 15.8 mg
intake of polyphenols 15 mg
Dry ginger 15 mg
supply and gingerols shogaolo 0.75 mg
Lycopene 3 mg

Ingredients:
Serenoa dry extract 45% fatty acid tot. [(Serenoa repens Small) fruits; Anti-caking agent: E 341], the French maritime pine dry extract 95% in sitosterol (Pinus pinaster Aiton) trunk; rice starch], Nettle dry extract to 0.4% in sterols tot. expressed as beta-sitosterol [(Urtica dioica L.) root; maltodextrin], Scutellaria dry extract 95% in baicalin (Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi) root, quercetin, green tea dry extract 95% polyphenols tot. [(Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze) leaves; maltodextrin], Ginger dry extract 5% in gingerols and shogaolo [(Zingiber officinalis Rosc.) rhizome; maltodextrin], lycopene [(from tomato - Solanum lycopersicum L.) fruit; Capsule: HPMC; Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.

It contains no dairy, lactose, sucrose, wheat, soy, colorants, preservatives and artificial flavorings.

Recommended intake:
Maximum 3 capsules per day to complete meals. The capsule can be opened and the contents mixed in a little water.

Precautions:
Use is not recommended in women of childbearing age and in people of both sexes in prepubertal.

Ideal combination:
Quercetin Plus, Linseed Oil in 1000.

  • Beta-sitosterol
  • Lycopene
  • Nettle Extract
  • Pinus Trunk
  • Quercetin
  • Saw Palmetto Berries
  • Skullcap Root
  • Green Tea Extract
  • Ginger Rhizome

Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.